The Quebec Equestrian Federation (FEQ) has launched a program to promote best practices in breeding.
Recognized breeders by the FEQ have agreed to follow theses principles:
- Breed foals to improve from each parent;
- Raise young horses in optimal conditions;
- Provide all informations required to clients with regards to the purchase of said horses;
- Follow rules of registration and transfert of property of their respective registries;
- Write contracts for each horse sold; and
- Provide a DNA proof and health records of each horse sold.
Equus Magnificus is a recognized breeding farm of Oldenburgs and Hanoverians.