Today is D-day for Muscade


Today is D-day for Muscade. I’ll be deciding officially whether or not she’ll show on May 6th at the Breeders’ Show in Blainville. My neighbour and I are short one horse, Éclectique has been sold, so now we’ll focus on fussing over the fillies and the broodmare as well as training all of the group. […]

Read more